Ameritas FLX Living Benefits Term
As a mutual company with strong ratings and a focus on long-term financial strength, Ameritas is proud to bring you Ameritas FLX Living Benefits Term life insurance.
It provides protection for your clients’ beneficiaries and money they may need while they are living if they face a serious illness.
- 18 Living Benefit Triggers
- Non Med Up to $300,000 Through Age 60, Preferred Available
- Competitive Premiums
- Same Payor Discount
- Automated Ordering of Parameds through Exam One
Key Selling Points
- Non-Med Underwriting Up to $300.000 face amount up to age 60
- Rapid standard rate class for Tables A-D
- Preferred NT rate class available $100,000-$300,000
- Discounts Available: Same Payor, Employee/Producer and Association
- Other Riders: Accidental Death, Children’s Insurance and Waiver of Premium
With the accelerated death benefit rider, the policy holder can access their death benefit if diagnosed with a chronic, critical or terminal illness.
- Accelerate up to 90% of the policy face amount up to a maximum of $1.5 million
- Automatically included on all policies rated Table D or lower (or $5/thousand flat extra)
- 15 critical illness triggers
- Acceleration of death benefit paid in a lump sum if due to a critical or terminal illness and in lump sum or installments for a chronic illness if amount is more than IRS HIPAA limit
- May accelerate less than allowed amount and take up to five accelerations
Sign Up To Sell
If you’re not contracted with Ameritas, contact your upline to start the process.
Processing may take two to three weeks due to recent high volume.
Ameritas FLX Living Benefits Term (form 3019) and its Accelerated Death Benefit Rider (form ICC16 CCTIABR) are issued by Ameritas Life Insurance Corp. Policy and riders may vary and may not be available in all states. For producer or registered representative use only. Not for use with clients. With the exception of Ameritas Investment Partners, any entity referenced on this website is not an affiliate of Ameritas or any of its affiliates.